About the Company
Multinational software development house with strong presence across the UK and Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East – the company delivers high impact and high visibility solutions and projects to national organizations and corporate. As part of the global growth initiatives, the company is expanding the team in KL with the aim of gathering the brightest engineering minds in the region to work towards a bigger goal.
As part of the global R&D team in Malaysia, you will take the role to design, implement and test software code, while exploring leading and latest software development tools. Your key responsibilities include:
- Design, code, test, and document complex programs and program modifications from technical specifications, using agreed standards and tools. Conduct reviews of supplied specifications, with others, as appropriate
- Collaborate with team members to produce a seamless integration of code into the solution
- Ensure project team activities follow agreed processes and encourage good practices
- Identify tracks and mitigates technical risks
- Becoming a SME in the relevant domain or area of responsibility
The ideal candidate:
- Relevant work experience between 4 years to 10 years or more in Java Development.
- Strong knowledge in JavaEE/Core Java, J2EE web application servers (for example Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere), Database (for example: MySQL, DB2, Oracle, MSSQL), IDE such as Eclipse/Netbeans/IntelliJ (Java)
- Highly desirable to have knowledge in Design Patterns, Spring/Swing Framework
- Highly desirable to have working knowledge of Hadoop
What’s in it for you?
- Global career opportunity with one of the most established software development houses in the region
- International travelling opportunity (and training)
- Extensive exposure to the latest technologies
- Be part of the big things
For more details, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6012 548 6823.