About the company
They are the largest independent digital services firm in Asia Pacific. They live to facilitate a business’ digital enablement – from web development to customer acquisition; email communications to design and strategy.
Purpose of Role:
The User Experience Strategist (UXS) is part of the Strategy Team and will report to the Head of Brand Strategy, who heads up the Team in Kuala Lumpur. The UXS should consider themselves an experience architect; responsible for crafting the experiences users have with their customers across digital platforms, derived from a blend of behavioural and data- centric insights, as well as a good understanding of digital CMS platform capabilities.
- Understand: Identify and understand your client’s business and communication objectives. Recommend Key Progress Indicators (KPI’s) and a strategy on how to achieve them.
- Research: Identify and understand consumer behaviours and trends for your clients business, industry and respective consumers.
- Solution: Succinctly articulate and communicate the User Experience Strategy and functionalities, while working with lead designers and technologists, to together craft the end interface.
- Present: Craft compelling presentations for a client based on your strategic direction.
- Report: Create usability reports that measure results vs. objectives, and provide recommendations for optimised instances of the experience
- Optimise: Proactively identify aspects of a proposed strategy or execution that could be improved upon.
- Initiative: Seek to advance Next Digital’s practice by identifying tools and resources to your Sr. that can provide deeper insights or increase the quality work.
Knowledge Skills & Competencies
- Experience developing user experience strategy
- Experience with wireframing and rapid protoyping, and utilising tools to more effectively complete, like Redpen, Axure, Marvel App, etc…
- Experience with usability testing and usability analytics tools, such as Crazzy Egg.
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimisation and tools that facilitate it, such as Visual Web Optimiser.
- Experience using Web & Social Analytics Tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Social Bakers and/or other.
- Understanding of the capabilities inherent in Adobe CQ5 (Marketing Cloud), Sitecore, HP, Kentico and/or other similar CMS platforms.
Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or Shiori at Shiori.email@example.com for more info.