The client is a boutique digital creative agency. Established 5 years ago, they have grown from a startup of 10 person agency to about 40 strong now. They have made quite a name for themselves for their digital work recently and is currently expanding their team. Hence, they are looking for digital designer to join in their digital adventure.
– You must be able to turn interfaces into rich user experiences, working with the team as you model user behavior, create wireframes, and design interface concepts and graphic layouts.
– Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
– Someone who is a fast learner and worker
– Someone who has at least 2 years working experience in similar capacity
– Great office culture
– Flexible and able to work on interesting accounts
– Performance bonuses and company trips
Interested? Alternatively, you can also reach me at email@example.com